Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Wealthy Affiliate Insider

Yes, this blog celebrated one year today.

When I started the blog last year, I did it as an experiment with blogging as I had not much blogging experience. I never thought Wealthy Affiliate Insider would come such a long way. Its become my favorite blog and and has gone through many changes as I pimped out the look and optimized it for the search engines.

So now a year later, Google has blessed it with a PR3 and I'm able to help many affiliates and aspiring work-at-homers find the best 'make money online' membership on the internet, Wealthy Affiliate.

There are things that I regret I didn't do though but hey, cant dwell on the past...its only gonna get bigger.

Happy birthday, Wealthy Affiliate Insider!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo
Tattoo