Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SEO-Where Do I Begin




I have had emails on occasion wanting to know where to begin with their SEO process. There are some basic things that you need to do in the SEO process, as well as, some mistakes to avoid. Your content is what brings traffic to your site. And it is the SEO process that helps them to find you.


Though page ranking if a necessary part of the SEO part, the other major parts of the mix that you should ask yourself is:

1. how are my web pages converting
2. Am I getting traffic?


Page rank means nothing is you do not have traffic or your traffic is not converting into sales.

If you are new to SEO, or want to know what is the basic elements to consider when starting the process, check out my article:

SEO-Doing it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo
Tattoo